How a Guy can know when a Girl is Interested
by Eric Disco
This post is from Josef via Reddit.
I’m a gay man, and I think that’s why I’ve been able to notice these so well. I made this post so hopefully more guys can see it.
How a guy can know when a girl is interested:
- If you’re talking to a cashier and she tells you for any reason when she gets off work, she wants you to come back.
- If a girl gives you her number, on some level she is interested. Meaning she gives it to you without you prompting her first, though often if she gives it to you after you ask her it still means she’s interested.
- If a girl repeatedly mentions how she wishes she had a nice guy to date, she is interested.
- If a girl asks about your relationship status out of the blue, she is interested.
- If a girl you don’t know approaches you and asks for the time, but then lingers in your vicinity, she wants you to come back up and approach her because she is interested.
- If a girl who is not a best-friend type suggests watching a movie when you two are hanging out alone, she wants something to happen. She is interested.
- If a girl says she “needs to talk to you”, but then it ends up being something really stupid like “I don’t know what colour to dye my hair”, then she probably chickened out of telling you she likes you.
- Physical touching while a girl is having a conversation with you usually means she is interested.
- Any time a girl seems to giggle WAY more than she should during a conversation, it means she is interested.
- If a girl you’re not very close friends with mentions the fact she broke up with her ex and is looking for someone new, by God make a move! She is interested. This could mean it’s just a rebound relationship, but nonetheless she’s interested
- A girl almost never talks about wanting a one night stand to a guy unless she wants to with him. (This is more on the topic of sex than dating, but I thought I’d include it anyway)
- This one blows my mind that some guys miss! If a girl asks to sit next to you somewhere where there are other viable empty places/tables to sit at, she’s interested!
- If a girl starts talking about “how well you two get along”, she is interested in you.
- If a non-best friend girl is with her friends and ditches them to hang out with you, she is interested in you.
- If a girl tells you she’s lonely at home (by means of text, E-Mail, FaceBook, phone, etc. etc.), she wants you to come over! She most likely is interested in you!
- If a girl says she’s really cold in an obviously warm environment, she probably wants you to warm her up (either through a hug or occasionally offering your jacket chivalrously). She’s interested in you.
- If a girl starts complaining about how all the guys just want her for sex, and that she wishes she had a sweet guy, she’s interested in you. However, I can’t guarantee she’d really be the type most guys would want to date. At the same time, this can be one of the few less obvious hints, where she is testing how you react and judging your answer to see if you’re someone she’s interested in.
- If a girl says she’s “new in town” and wants someone to show her around, nine times out of ten it’s because she’s trying to find an excuse to be around you one on one.
- If a girl seems to be smiling with you way more than she does when she talks to other people, she’s interested in you.
- I know it’s cliche, but a lot of girls still twirl their hair when flirting. Girls usually stop doing this by the time they’re 21.
- A girl who keeps beating herself up on her looks, not only is she fishing for a compliment, she’s fishing for YOUR compliment. Though this usually means she’s interested in you, she could just be looking for attention. If she does it often to multiple people, it’s probably the latter.
- In most contexts, if a girl asks you how her outfit looks, she wants you to check her out. She is interested in you.
- If a girl talks about how long she spent getting ready and then asks your opinion on how she looks, she did it to impress you. (If she does this when you and her had specifically made plans to hang out, it’s even more explicit. Exceptions to this rule are weddings, parties, etc. etc.)
- Girls like confidence. If you think a girl is interested in you, go for it! The worst that happens is a no. If she has a worse reaction, she’s someone you wouldn’t want to be around anyway.
- If a girl is constantly leaving you to talk very briefly to her other female friends, then runs back to you to talk more. She is interested in you and is filling them in on all the details. This is especially true if it’s accompanied by a lot of smiling.
Disclaimer: It’s impossible to know if these are always true in every situation, but from my experience they are true. Please don’t shoot me in the face if some turn out not to work for you.
posted in Attraction, Sex and Escalation
Every relationship needs to have trust, so also needs to have openness and accountability.It is the same for me when I am on the phone.It is how we are accountable, how we maintain the trust between us. A pattern of not hiding, being accountable and open builds the trust.You deserve to know the truth, save yourself time and emotion wasted on a cheating partner. To confirm for sure he is cheating,I ll suggest you employ the services of a certified ethical hacker I know.(hackingloop6 @ g m a i l . c o m)He offers a wide range of discreet hacks including- Text messages,deleted call records, Facebook, Hangout, Twitter accounts, Snap chat messages, instagram, email, twitter, whatsapp,kik, meet me, snap chat, we chat, hike etc You would be surprised how much information you can uncover from a spouse phone.Contact at (email@example.com)OR text +1(712) 2922655,he is a reliable,trust worthy hacker Good luck.result guaranteed
Nice article. Didn’t really answer my specific query, but then google is not helping on this one. I got a female friend always talks about what turns her on, specifically. “this phrase turns me on”, “this character is hot”, etc. The weird thing is she only seems to do it around me. The weirder thing is she is my ex, and I thought we were done, but she never stopped doing this particular habit. Granted, I am the one that left her after some…hurtful things were done, so maybe this is her way of showing that it’s only my choice that things are as they are? Eh. Dunno. Not sure if I want to go down that road again, either. I don’t want to be hurt again, but then again it’s been years and I’m sure she has grown up a little.
Ramble ramble ramble. Anyway, you deserve a comment, it’s a good article, even if I didn’t come here for your specific advices offered. 🙂
Now I am going away to do my breakfast, later than having my breakfast coming over again to read other news.
RECOVER YOUR STOLEN BITCOIN OR MONEY LOST TO SCAMMERS WITH A LEGIT RECOVERY EXPERT: Have you ever been a victim of online scam? or have you lost your money to fake hackers online? I implore you to contact this trustworthy hacker and recovery expert by name Jamesmckaywizard. I was a victim of fake people posing as binary options and bitcoin investors, I lost a sum of $4,000 and 2BTC from my bitcoin wallet to these fake brokers. It took a while before I realized they were scams and this really hurt me. Then an in-law of mine heard about it and recommended me to a specialist with the address firstname.lastname@example.org or what’sapp +1 (507) 414-7049,. He helped me recover my lost bitcoin in less than 48hrs and the scammers were caught and made to pay for what they did to me. If you have lost any amount to online scammers and you’re seeking to recover loss from wallet hackers, fake hackers, online dating scams, btc wallet hack, recovery of lost funds from fake binary investors or any online scam. Reach out to email@example.com or what’sapp +1 (507) 414-7049, with the best service to help you, and you will be so glad you did so, best believe recovery expert referral
After falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $107,000 in USDT and Bitcoins from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Cyberwall Fire, a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with plenty of experience in cybersecurity. Cyberwall Fire was able to recover all of our funds, and with the information we provided, they were tracked down and reported to the appropriate authorities. I highly recommend Cyberwall Fire for your cryptocurrency recovery.
Cyberwallfire@techie . com
My humble regards to everyone reading comments on this platform and a great thanks to the admin who made this medium a lively one whereby everyone can share an opinion, I am Mrs. Caroline John, from Montana, United States. I’m a nurse by profession, I had a serious health issue that took me 8 months to get back to work, during this period of eight months I came across an advert with a lot of good comments under the trading broker platform. I was very interested so I decided to contact the trading platform and invest with them, after my first deposit I was told there is an increase in buying stocks so I had to send another money and this whole thing continued for a good 6 months. before I could realize I was already bankrupt when I discovered that I have been scammed for a total sum of $357,890, I tried to get some recommended hackers online but I ended up getting scammed of an additional $35k, it hurts me so much, I already gave it up but then I came in contact with firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com who I also message directly via whatsapp on: +31685248506 Telegram: +31685248506 and he responded to me urgently and helped me to get back all my funds, everything was sent to me at once. Albert Gonzalez wizard proves to me that scammed crypto can be recovered. All thanks to Albert Gonzalez wizard.
My name is Linda, and I fell prey to scammers acting as bitcoin investors. I was defrauded out of $20,000 by these crooks by using my bitcoin wallet as a conduit. It was recommended to me that I work with a skilled and reputable hacker, and computer speciallist Recovery was the one that was given. Less than 72 hours after I contacted computer speciallist Recovery, they assisted me in finding my missing bitcoins. computer speciallist Recovery has proven to me that they can be quite effective at retrieving lost bitcoin. computers peciallist Recovery is another resource you may use to help you find misplaced bitcoin. Thanks to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Recovering lost Bitcoin can require unique hacking skills and expertise that are possessed by only a handful of professional hackers. While there are many recovery websites out there, it’s important to be cautious as 99% of them are operated by scammers who try to appear legitimate. Instead, it’s best to seek out a trusted hacker like Genuine Hackers who can help you recover your funds. They were able to recover $100k worth of BTC that I had lost to bitcoin mining. To get in touch with Genuine Hackers, you can email them at GENUINEHACKERS000@GMAIL.COM or message them on WhatsApp at +1 (260) 218-3592.