Reply To: What women really want – The science not the bullshit

Home page Forums Approach Forum What women really want – The science not the bullshit Reply To: What women really want – The science not the bullshit

ryano
Participant

I don’t know about you, but it takes me a very short time to assess the type of person I’m dealing with and deciding if I should pursue them or not. I’m talking in the minutes here.

I’m pretty sure it’s the same for other guys, like Hurricane. The girl he gave an example with the dialogue for the book. That was a phony challenge. Meaning, she could’ve probably answered that in any way and he would still be pursuing her. The argument here is that he’s doing that for her, not for him. Meaning, he wants to “qualify” her. Kind of like in that article you gave with TenMagnet. These are guys that know they want to hang out with the girl yet they create scenarios for perceived value mainly so the girl can see that they’re “choosy”. But it’s an illusion.

So my assumption for what we’re talking about here is that you’re actually interested in pursuing the girl. Now how do you go about and get her? All I’m saying is that I don’t need to bullshit them. They know you want to fuck them. They just prefer guys (from my experience) that don’t hide behind that fact.