Reply To: Accountability on doing the 6 steps

Home page Forums Approach Forum Accountability on doing the 6 steps Reply To: Accountability on doing the 6 steps

baresa
Participant

Step 2: Day 9

I also went out on day 8 to approach a number of girls but did not manage to write a log. But here are some notes on day 9:

Today is my 9th continuous day dry approaching girls. Today I dry approached some 10 girls.

It’s funny because I sense some micro changes occurring within myself. I feel I am slowly breaking down the resistance of walking up to a girl as noted in my main post: Before, I felt resistance walking up to her but zero when planted next to her. Now the resistance of walking up to her is fading. If I analyze with the 3 second rule in mind: Once I see her I start moving right away, it would be better to call it a 0,1 second rule in this case. My ass is moving like a missile towards the target without hesitation. But once I reach her I see this big wall in front of me – I’m not (yet) ready to say anything.

As I described in my main post: “My MAJOR road block is the actual walk up in step 3 and saying something since this action is addressing my sexual shame and my lust for her”. So my initial resistance/inhibition was split into 2 parts: a) walking towards her and b) talking. I now realize that I’m about to break down a) so I only have part b) left. But that’s a big one.