Reply To: She is 6 steps away: 2nd step

Home page Forums Approach Forum She is 6 steps away: 2nd step Reply To: She is 6 steps away: 2nd step

SomeguyUK
Participant

Not Eric, but I’ll chime in with my thoughts.

Personally, I would just consider the scenario above not to be a moment to engage in your six-step training.

We don’t want to do anything that will make women uncomfortable. And anything that you gain from getting next to her would be offset by the feelings of creepiness.

Just focus on other situations. I’m sure the subway isn’t the only place you encounter other people. Think about malls, events, exhibitions, parks, supermarkets. Cafes and coffee shops can also be good, although personally I prefer situations where women are standing.

I think it’s easy to overlook the importance of this step, but it’s super important to train your body to do this. Recently I was going out to approach and just found myself uncontrollably walking away from the girls I wanted to talk to. It’s amazing what the subconscious does. In the end I told myself I could stop walking but not walk away from her, and that helped a ton.