Reply To: Successful Insta-date

Home page Forums Approach Forum Successful Insta-date Reply To: Successful Insta-date

TayBurnz50
Participant

The 2nd date was OK. I took her to the horse races and she was really excited to go. I got really nervous for this date so I didn’t feel like I was my normal self. It seemed like she had fun and was enjoying herself. We were doing pretty well on betting on the horses and so it gave me a chance to hug her a few times and call her my good luck charm.

At the end of the date she was not being very receptive to my touch any more and so I was beginning to feel like I was losing her. I put my arm around her and she didn’t come in closer to me or loosen up. But we still kissed at the end of the night. We didn’t make out or anything so maybe she was just being nice to me for taking her out. I’m not sure. I could be overreacting.

I think I’m just going to ping her after 4 days and see how she reacts. I’ll only ask her out if she really seems like she wants to go out again.

As for a 3rd date, what should I be going for here? I think I have not escalated enough to invite her over from the start of the 3rd date. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tay