Reply To: Unclear situations – to take action, or not

Home page Forums Approach Forum Unclear situations – to take action, or not Reply To: Unclear situations – to take action, or not

#73350
zhelyazko
Participant

Hi MrAntiquity and Eric,

Thanks for the responses. It makes sense to wait a bit and I agree with it completely, when you lay it out like this. I guess I was scared that if I wait too long when she isn’t yet invested in me she could find another guy and lose interest for me. But I guess that is always a possibility, regardless of whether you wait a day or five.