Reply To: What women really want – The science not the bullshit

Home page Forums Approach Forum What women really want – The science not the bullshit Reply To: What women really want – The science not the bullshit

The_Hurricane
Keymaster

As my students already know, my average first date is forty five minutes long. It’s a coffee date. My average second date starts at my place. That’s 2 to 3 hours from hello to intimacy. There’s even an article somewhere on here that talks about how I get them there. I’m in a relationship now with a girl I met out in public. Just like every girlfriend I’ve had in the past ten years, she contacted me. Unless I was strong armed into it, I haven’t taken a number in five years.

Being sexual is important. Much of what I talk about when I meet a girl is sexual, from the way I describe what I do to the way we talk about women. However, if all you offer a woman is your sexuality, you’re leaving a lot on the table. Women are looking and listening for evidence of high value behavior.

Think Bond. There’s nothing innocent about it. He’s not a white knight. He’s a dark knight. He’s expressing his sexuality right away. But that’s not all he’s doing. He’s also mocking them and challenging them to defend themselves. He’s not kissing their asses like many of these “You’re so amazing!” pickup videos.

–Lee