Reply To: What women really want – The science not the bullshit

Home page Forums Approach Forum What women really want – The science not the bullshit Reply To: What women really want – The science not the bullshit

ryano
Participant

Getting asked out, or asking girls out, or getting numbers, or any of that stuff doesn’t equate to lays.

I think Lee might provide a great stimulating conversation with girls so they want to hang out with him. (mainly because I’m sure he’s had that conversation many times before, kind of like reading a hollywood script). But having a conversation or a date doesn’t equate to having sex.

Sorry Lee, but what you’ve said just blows my mind.

“She can get sex any time, just by approaching the hottest single guy at the bar and saying “Hi”.”

No she can’t. A woman doesn’t approach. A woman doesn’t lift a finger when it comes to actually trying to meet guys. And second, the men who do approach her are more often than not people she doesn’t want to have anything to do with. And most men don’t view themselves as sexual. Most men repress their sexuality and try to appeal to the woman’s intellect. There’s simply hardly any real men left in this world. Everyone’s a complete and utter politically correct mangina. The majority of men “approach” women in online dating or when they’re drunk in bars. And the ones that do approach need stupid forums like these to sing kumbaya to eachother in order to get over their quote “fear” of approaching women. fear.

“What is a common theme in so many of these studies is that the more attractive the woman, the more she wants committed sex with one man.”

this is complete nonsense. and the fact that you buy this shows me that you don’t get laid much. The stories that I’ve written above are just the tip of the iceberg. If you experienced what I’ve had you’d know this is complete and utter bullshit. I’ve been with plenty hot girls that didn’t want anything close to a relationship, that just wanted a sexual fling. In fact, they slept with me the moment I told them that I wasn’t looking for any commitments. There’s *ALL* sorts of girls out there. There’s so many personalities you can’t possibly just pigeon hole them. It’s complete garbage. The people that wrote that article I’d probably slept with more women in the last year than they have in their entire lives, I could bet anything on that. So I don’t need any bullshit “scientific” studies to tell me what works and what doesn’t.

p.s Cartoox, translate everything in that article to where the boring guy just doesn’t try to fuck her.