Reply To: love triangle forming, opinions?

Home page Forums Approach Forum love triangle forming, opinions? Reply To: love triangle forming, opinions?

equilibrium48
Participant

@ryano
Thanks for the advice man. Yeah its a little messed up because ive tried to get her before and asked/told her were hanging out outside of work and she’d always make excuses and we’d never actually hang out. So that was already a red flag questioning her attraction towards me.
And yes i agree sex is important and if i cant get it from her i shouldnt pursue. I guess working with her and constantly flirting and making out created that emotional connection for me as lame as that sounds. I think my expectation was that I’d ‘get the girl’ eventually, and now that expectation is threatened which is bothering me.

@Lee

So basically end all contact with her and if she questions that say im busy? I guess since i work with her and see her a couple times a week, i should in a way ignore her, not initiate conversation, and not give her any sort of attention. This might help me distance myself from the drama but i think itll bother me knowing this is happening behind my back. Perhaps accepting the situation is the best bet and trying to move on.