Reply To: Petition to get ryano to stay
you’re a sweet man Lee. I do mean that. and this is the only reason I’ve logged back it just to tell you that. and thanks Dyonisis too, and other guys.
but I’m not where I was 3 years ago. 3 years ago I needed forums like this. But then in past year I got some really weird experiences. like sex in a public bathroom after 20 minutes of meeting a girl, girl in my apt after 10 minutes having sex with me, group sex, many different girls that i had sex with on first dates (actually I -only- have sex on first dates) and other weird things and I was like “yep, I get it now”.
Here are some resources before I leave. Read these and just reread my posts. That’s all there is to it. i promise you..
This is who I consider to be my forefathers of “pickup” and who really made the biggest impact on me (and trust me I read every single pickup resource in the world.. i used to spend 5 hours a day for the last 3 years working on this shit). I used to do indirect/nonsexual stuff for 2 years but on my third year is when I started implementing more of what the guys below do and my results went thru the roof. And no, it doesn’t have anything to do with looks it’s more a polarization thing. I have friends that look like trolls have have gotten more sex than you can imagine with this mindset. friends of mine: guys in their 40s too that regularly get 18 year old chicks. Again, this is not mainstream shit guys. You’d be surprised what’s possible if you just seek it. anything superficial: age, money, status, looks, all that stuff doesn’t hold a candle to deep concepts such as polarizing and playing the numbers game.
1. Paul Janka. Getting laid in nyc is what completely killed my former world view and started getting me laid. yes he’s a good looking guy, but I know what he preaches has nothing to do with that. he runs the numbers game and he polarizes the fuck out of people.
2. Good Looking Loser. even though he looks like rocky balboa from the 80s. what he teaches is gold. http://www.goodlookingloser.com
Especially everything he has to say about “screening” which is huge. i personally dont even think he looks all that good. also check out his vids on youtube.
3.BoyToyStory (www.boytoystory.com) a kid in his early 20s that had sex with over 150 women. yes, he’s good looking -very good looking- but again this has NOTHING to do with results. I assure you of that. He’s just super sexual on his dates. He takes them directly to his apartment after meeting them. this vid was esp inspiration to me and completely changed the way I thought about EVERYTHING. Not trying to understand women at all.
4. Mark Manson. esp his book Models.
his views on polarization, and just being a real honest man with people and telling girls your intent.
5. Alan Roger Currie and David-x. They’re a bit too explicit about it (as I said in a previous post girls are all about implicit directness). But they put their INTENT out their. and intent is what it’s all about at the end of the day.
6. also sales books such as “Go For No! (Yes is the Destination, No is How You Get There)” is crucial, that whole mentality. SEEK REJECTION guys. rejection is really what it’s all about.
PEACE BROTHERS. this time for real! thanks again for asking me to stay Lee brought a tear to my eye. :’)
p.s age is also another superficial thing men worry about. yes more girls might be turned off to it. but that’s exactly where polarizing comes in. you’ll face even more rejection when you’re an older man but you’ll ALWAYS ALWAYS find the girl who’s down. look at hugh hefner, 80 y/o with 20 y/o playmates. and maybe some of them are gold diggers but I believe at 80 I could get 20 year olds just from polarizing and living in a big city. everyone has their fetish:).