Reply To: Read Me: Why Guys Aren't Getting Consistent Lays on this Forum

Home page Forums Approach Forum Read Me: Why Guys Aren't Getting Consistent Lays on this Forum Reply To: Read Me: Why Guys Aren't Getting Consistent Lays on this Forum

The_Hurricane
Keymaster

Ha! These videos prove nothing, absolutely nothing. I had a student who got ten numbers per day and no dates whatsoever. Girls give numbers defensively. It all depends on how uncomfortable they feel in saying no. None of these look to me like genuine interest on the part of the girls, just the nervous laughter and energy of women who appreciate the validation and are looking to get out without a confrontation. If I had seen one of my students do this, I would have told him he had zero buy in. The video you posted of the Nordic guy sarging the 17 year old – at least, in that video, I saw buy-in. She was legitimately interested, and not just looking to a) get out of there quickly, or 2) make a pathetic fool feel good. Wish I didn’t have a day job so I could post a video that shows real buy-in 🙂 Guys in New York who have seen me at work can tell you that it looks nothing like this.

–Lee