by Eric Disco
In this podcast, Angel Donovan from DatingSkillsReview.com interviews me about how to beat approach anxiety and get good at approaching women.
- Approach Anxiety is the No.1 reason men don’t get success with women (What 7 years of coaching men to meet women showed me)
- Is Approach Anxiety the same for all men? Do all men have it? Do they have it the same way and have to fix it the same way?
- How to build comfort in specific situations and places so that approach anxiety gradually fades away and disappears
- Living in smaller towns where you meet the same people a lot and how it can affect you
- A story from the field: A recent potentially ‘embarrassing’ moment Eric Disco experienced approaching women
- How a case study from neuroscience – the Chinese conversion of U.S. military into communist advocates – shows you the effective approach to beating your fears
- How approach anxiety is a normal challenge that everyone has to deal with and Why you ACTUALLY need it to become successful with women
—Download the podcast here—
Posted in Podcasts and Audio | 4 Comments »