I’m really excited about this podcast. It’s different than all the other podcasts.
Kelvin isn’t a world-class dating guru (yet!) but in many ways he’s come a lot further than any of them.
About 20 years ago, Kelvin had so much social anxiety that he couldn’t walk into a McDonald’s and order a Big Mac.
For the last 20 years, he’s been working on himself. He has an amazing perspective on how social anxiety works and what it takes to get past it.
In this podcast, we talk about
- How over-empathizing with people can cripple you socially
- What things Kelvin did to help him become more confident
- Why thinking so much is a problem and how to be more natural instead
- How self-consciousness kills attraction faster than anything
- Why eye contact can be difficult and what you can do to improve it
- How social anxiety translates to neediness around women
- How to feel good about yourself after bad social interactions
Get Socially Confident – Download Free MP3 Podcast (29 min, 27 MB)